Friday, June 18, 2010

Chi Town

Train was on time, we arrived close to 11am, stiff and cramped from the night before. Found myself in 50 different positions during the night, but still feel well rested. Thanks to Micheal, found Lou Malnati's pizzeria for their famous "butter crust" and deep dish pizza. And a quick pint of Goose Island's 312. The 90 degree weather quickly became tiresome and a quick resupply at CVS was needed before boarding the train to WTF.


Still working on the widget for my SPOT GPS but a (near) up-to-date location of my whereabouts can be found at http://www.trackleaders.com/divide. Thanks to Scott of trackleaders who helped me out late last night. His expertise may lead to this map being embedded on the blog, fingers crossed!!

Also check out the FlickR bar on the right hand side, photo's from my phone will be updated as often as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment